Read and Listen: 2020 U.S. Election Program Resources
- Read: Global Impact of the Americans with Disabilities Act on Its 30th Anniversary
Judith Heumann and IFES, October 22, 2020
- Read: Frequently Asked Questions for the 2020 U.S. General Elections
IFES, October 19, 2020
- Read: 100th Anniversary of Women’s Constitutional Right to Vote in the U.S.
Erica Shein, IFES, October 12, 2020
- Read: Election Administration at State and Local Levels
National Conference of State Legislatures, February 3, 2020
- Read: Conducting Safe Elections During a Pandemic
- Read and Listen: How Does Poll Watching Work?
Tonya Mosley and Tammy Patrick, NPR, October 1, 2020
- Read: How To Vote In The 2020 Election: A State-by-State Guide to Voting in the Age of COVID-19
Nathaniel Rakich, Maya Sweedler and Julia Wolfe, FiveThirtyEight
- Listen: Trust Me I'm a Doctor, Prologue, interviews with small-town municipal clerks in Wisconsin
This American Life, October 2, 2020
- Listen: 100 Years Later: The Complicated History of The Women’s Suffrage Movement
Hilary McQuilkin and Meghna Chakrabarti, WBUR, August 18, 2020
To learn more, RSVP for the Virtual U.S. Election Program! Once you do, you’ll be able to watch videos about the right to vote in the U.S. on demand.
Last updated on October 22, 2020.