Republic of Equatorial Guinea, Electoral Program for Equatorial Guinea
The consultant was retained in response to the demand for technical assistance formulated by the Government d Equatorial Guinea and supported by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, through the Department for Development of Support for Management Services of the United Nations (UNDDSMS). This action was carried out by Mr. Luis Alfonso Luna Raudes, regional magisterial officer of the Supreme Electoral Committee of Nicaragua, under the terms of reference which were modified in June to initiate a second action centered on centered on the municipal Elections, which are described as follows:
1. Assistance with the elaboration of the final lists of the Electoral Census.
2. Detailed program of the Municipal Elections.
3. Coordination between Donor nations and the National Electoral Council, in support of the Electoral Process.
4. Training program for officials of the electoral structures
5. Assistance in elaborating the Training Manual to be used in the Municipal Elections.
6. Coordination of International Observation
7. Global evaluation of the electoral process.
8. Elaboration of the final report which will be distributed via the office of the UNDP, to associated donors, the United Nations Electoral Assistance Unit and the UNDDSMS.