IFES Annual Report 2022
Explore IFES's impact in the 2022 Annual Report.
Table of Contents
- About IFES
- Message from the President
- Message from the Board
- IFES strategic outcomes
- Where we work
- IFES by the numbers
- Winning the peace
- Providing support to institutions
- Deepening civic and democratic knowledge
*Bonus Feature: Live from Ukraine
- Making Nepal’s elections more inclusive and accessible
- Social media campaign positively serves democracy in Nepal
*Bonus Feature: #MyVoteMyFutureNepal
- Learning by playing in Guyana
- Civic education around the globe
- Awakening democracy in Tunisia
- Technological innovation driving information accessibility
- Supporting Kenya’s judicial bodies
- Using Artificial Intelligence to detect hate speech and disinformation
- Regional seminar puts elections back on agenda in Burkina Faso
- Creating a more inclusive election for the Deaf Community in Senegal
- Supporting electoral integrity in Mali
*Bonus Feature: Watch IFES's Senegalese tv spot.
- Judges on the frontline of African democracy
- Launch of Electoral Integrity Cohort in India
- Anti-corruption global summit in Prague
- Regional disability rights dialogue
*Bonus Feature: Watch an interview with Tolhas Damanik, Disability Rights Advisor at AGENDA-IFES on the 5th Annual Conference.
IFES honored three global democracy leaders with its 2022 Charles T. Manatt Democracy Award.
*Bonus feature: Watch the inspirational acceptance speeches.
Get information about our board of directors, donors, and our financial information for fiscal year 2022